The increasingly cretinous ad trades continue to wax eloquent about the success of the Bud Light "Dilly Dilly" campaign. AdWeek lists these ...
• Over 2 billion earned media impressions for the campaign to date
• A 14 percent improvement in positive sentiment related to Bud Light on social since the launch of “Dilly Dilly”
• A monthly average of 300,000 Google searches for “Dilly Dilly”
• 175,000 mentions of “Dilly Dilly” per month in social media
• 66,000 uses of the hashtag #DillyDilly on Instagram alone
• Bud Light conversation volume of 689,610 mentions in nine months prior to “Dilly Dilly,” spiking to 874,465 mentions in the four and a half months since
• A 6 percent improvement in the share of organic social mentions of Bud Light within the beer segment online—reaching 23 percent of the conversation
Funny, nothing about sales.
Dilly Dilly my arse.